Cheng Huize is a co-worker at a house church in China. She has believed in the Lord for many years, and has worked for the Lord with unwavering enthusiasm. She takes on a lot of responsibilities for the church, and she has compassion for her brothers and sisters. As her church grew more and more desolate with each passing day, the wickedness in her church were more and more frequent. The pastor energetically proposed that the church should start a factory, and led the followers down the path to wealth, and also enticed them to join the Three-Self Church so they could rely on help from the Chinese government. This caused a fierce debate to unfold. The pastor stubbornly acted in his own individual interests and did not hesitate to divide the church, leading the believers down the wrong path. Cheng Huize and a few others held fast to the way of the Lord, and fiercely opposed the church becoming a factory and joining the Three-Self Church. Although the elders at the church expressed that they were opposed to this, they only did so to protect their own status and livelihood. Even though the pastor and elders were all harboring secrets in their hearts, locked in constant strife for their own fame and profit, fighting out of envy, when they saw that most of the good sheep and leading sheep in the church had investigated the Eastern Lightning and turned to Almighty God one by one, they joined together with the Chinese government and fought to repress the Eastern Lightning, blocking the believers from coming to study the Eastern Lightning, urging the followers to report them to the police. Continue reading “Eastern Lightning | Enter Into New Jerusalem | Official Trailer “The City Will be Overthrown””
Does God really have three persons? Where does the idea of “the Trinity” come from? Is it really what God told man? Does the Trinity exist? This film clip will give you the answer. Continue reading “Gospel Movie “Exploration of the ‘Trinity’” (2) – Does the Trinity Really Exist?”
Almighty God says, “No one apart from Him can know all of our thoughts, or have such a grasp of our nature and substance, or judge the rebelliousness and corruption of mankind, or speak to us and work among us like this on behalf of the God of heaven. No one except for Him can possess the authority, wisdom, and dignity of God; the disposition of God and what He has and is are issued forth, in their entirety, from Him. No one apart from Him can show us the way and bring us light. No one apart from Him can reveal the mysteries God has not disclosed from creation until today. No one apart from Him can save us from Satan’s bondage and our corrupt disposition. He represents God, and expresses the heart’s voice of God, the exhortations of God, and the words of judgment of God toward all mankind. He has begun a new age, a new era, and brought a new heaven and earth, new work, and He has brought us hope, and ended the life we led in vagueness, and allowed us to fully behold the path of salvation. He has conquered our whole being, and gained our hearts.” Continue reading “Almighty God’s Word “Beholding the Appearance of God in His Judgment and Chastisement””
The Church of Almighty God came into being because of the appearance and work of Almighty God—the returned Lord Jesus—Christ of the last days, and also under His righteous judgment and chastisement. The church is comprised of all those who truly accept Almighty God’s work of the last days and are conquered and saved by God’s word. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally, and is personally led and shepherded by Him, and it was by no means set up by any man. This is a fact acknowledged by all the chosen people in the Church of Almighty God. Whoever is used by God incarnate is predestined by God, and personally appointed and testified to by God, just as Jesus personally chose and appointed the twelve disciples. Those who are used by God only cooperate with His work, and cannot do God’s work in His stead. The church was not founded by those who are used by God, nor do God’s chosen people believe in or follow them. The churches of the Age of Grace were not set up by Paul and other apostles, but were the product of the work of the Lord Jesus and founded by the Lord Jesus Himself. Likewise, the Church of Almighty God in the last days has not been established by those used by God, but is the product of the work of Almighty God. The people who are used by God only water, supply, and lead the churches, performing the duty of man. Although God’s chosen people are led, watered, and supplied by those who are used by God, they believe in and follow none other than Almighty God, and accept and obey His words and work. This is a fact that no one can deny. Because of the appearance and work of God incarnate, many true believers of the Lord in all religious denominations and sects have finally heard the voice of God, have seen that the Lord Jesus has already come and carried out the work of judgment in the last days, and they have all confirmed that Almighty God is the returned Lord Jesus—and as a result, they have accepted His work of the last days. All those who are conquered by the word of Almighty God become subject to His name. Therefore, all the chosen people of the Church of Almighty God pray to Almighty God, and follow, obey and worship Him. Having experienced God’s work of judgment and chastisement, the chosen people in China have come to appreciate His righteous disposition, and have seen His majesty and wrath, and so they have been completely conquered by God’s word and have fallen down before Almighty God, and are willing to obey and accept the judgment and chastisement of God’s word. Thus, they have gained God’s salvation.
Continue reading “The Appearance of God | The Origin and Development of the Church of Almighty God”
The Significance of God’s Name
Accompaniment: In each age (each age) and each stage of work (each stage of work), God’s name is not baseless, but holds representative significance (representative significance): (ah) each name (each name) represents one, one age.
1. Although Jehovah, Jesus, and the Messiah all represent God’s Spirit, these names only denote the different ages in God’s management plan, and do not represent Him in His entirety. The names by which people on earth call God cannot articulate His entire disposition and all that He is. They are merely different names by which God is called during different ages. And so, when the final age—the age of the last days—arrives, God’s name shall change again. He shall not be called Jehovah, or Jesus, much less the Messiah, but shall be called the powerful Almighty God Himself,and under this name He shall bring the entire age to an end.
2. God was once known as Jehovah. He was also called the Messiah, and people once called Him Jesus the Savior because they loved and respected Him. Today God is no longer the Jehovah or Jesus that people knew in times past. He is the God who has returned in the last days, and who shall bring the age to an end. He is the God Himself that rises up at the ends of the earth, replete with His entire disposition, replete with His entire disposition, and full of authority, honor and glory.
3. People have never engaged with God, have never known Him, and have always been ignorant of His disposition. From the creation of the world until today, not one person has seen God, not one person has seen God. This is the God who appears to man during the last days but is hidden among man. He resides among man, true and real, like the burning sun and a flaming fire, filled with power and brimming with authority. There is not a single person or thing that shall not be judged by His words, and not a single person or thing that shall not be purified through the burning of fire. Continue reading “The Hymn of God’s Word “The Significance of God’s Name” | The Church of Almighty God”
The people of God, filled with joy, declare to the entire universe with high and resonant singing: The Lord Jesus has already returned, and He is Almighty God, Christ of the last days. He comes to earth to reign and rule, lead and shepherd the people of God, so that all people can hear His voice and behold His deeds personally. When God’s six-thousand-year management plan is completed, He will have destroyed Satan’s kingdom and made a group of overcomers. Henceforth, in the world there won’t be filth, unrighteousness, disobedience, or resistance any more. Everything will be restored to what it was at the creation. This is the scene of “the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, descending from heaven.”
1. The Kingdom Anthem I -The Kingdom Has Descended in the World
2. The Kingdom Anthem II-God Has Come God Has Reigned
3. The Kingdom Anthem III-All the People Rejoice
4. Come to Zion with Praising Continue reading “Eastern Lightning | The Kingdom | Enthusiasm Music “Chinese Choir Episode 1””